- Kateri Vrakking: Pan American Games in Guadalajara, 6th Individual, World Championships – 57th individual Olympic Test Event – 17th individual, Gator Cup – 9th individual
- Andrew Beriault and Timon Park competed in the Junior World Archery Championships in Legnica, Poland.
National and Provincial
- Kateri Vrakking (Senior): FCA Open – Silver, National Indoor – Bronze, National Outdoor – Bronze, Provincial Outdoor – Silver, IFAA – Gold.
- Marie Descent (Master): Provincial Indoor – Bronze
- Nataliya Muschenko (Cadet): National Outdoors – Bronze, National Indoors – 5th, OFSSA – 5th, IFAA – 5th, Provincial Outdoor – silver.
- Tessa Lehmann (Cadet): Provincial indoor – Bronze, Provincial Outdoor – 4th, OFSAA Archery Invitational – Bronze, Toronto Eastern Regional – Gold, Toronto City Championship – Gold.
- Ana-Louise Polexe (Cadet): National Outdoor – 4th, National Indoor – 4th, OFSSAA – 4th, Provincial Outdoor – 5th.
- Odelia Wong (Cadet): National Indoor – Bronze, Provincial Indoor – Silver.
- Elaine Smail (Cadet): Provincial Indoor – 4th.
- James Warburton (Master): National Outdoors – Gold, and set records for FITA, 70m, 60m, etc…..
- Timon Park (Junior): National Outdoor – Gold, National Indoor – Silver, Provincial Outdoor – Gold, Provincial Indoor – Gold, FCA Open – Gold.
- Andrew Beriault (Junior): National Outdoors – Bronze, Outdoor Provincials – Bronze.
- Aleksandar Djordjevic (Junior): Provincial Indoor, 6th place.
- Thomas Goessaert (Cadet): National Outdoor – 3rd, Provincial Outdoor – Gold.
- James McLachlan (Cub): National Outdoor – 4th, National Indoor – 7th, Provincial indoor – 4th, Provincial Outdoor – Silver, Provincial IFAA Indoor – 4th, US Outdoor – bronze (guest)/4th overall.
- Kyle Jackson (Cub): National Indoors – Bronze, Provincial Indoors – Gold
- Liam DeBoer (Pre-Cub): Provincial Indoor – Gold.
- OFSSAA Gold – Boys team from Danforth Collegiate, including current TSA archer Liam Richardson and TSA alumni John-Alan Simmons and Sebastien Drake